It is said that if you know the problem, half the battle is won! Now we know that the world is going to face the problem of recession, how are you preparing for it? Central banks across the globe have hiked their interest rates in response to inflation, giant companies are laying off people, there are fewer jobs available, several cut downs on capital spending, and the markets are predicted to go down. Sounds like a horror story, right?
But, while the world seems to be crashing down, there is one sector that is recession-proof. There is no chance that any kind of recession will hit it, not now – not ever! The sector with such high credibility is the education sector.
That’s right, the education sector is proven to be recession-proof. There are several factors that contribute to this sector gaining this status. Some of those factors are:
- People would never compromise on their kid’s future by dropping them out of educational institutions.
- Parents become more aware of the hardships of low-skilled or less-educated workers who are the first ones to face recession and thus become more supportive and encourage higher educational qualifications and other skills for their children.
- Employers are more likely to retain their highly educated employees rather than less qualified ones.
- The recession forces people back to educational institutes to obtain more skills and qualifications to shield them from these economic shocks.
- It is in the times like these that people realize the importance of education and thus, there are no times when the education sector will face recession. We will always need teachers, staff and institutions.
This coming recession is also a great opportunity! Eliminate the anxiety of being laid off in a recession by becoming your own boss and owning your own business! It’s not as difficult and daunting as it sounds. Have you heard about franchising? It’s your escape from recession.
UCMAS offers franchising business and there are tons of benefits that you get with it. First and foremost is that you become your own boss. Secondly, it shields you from a recession since there is no chance that the education sector faces a recession. The business, its structure, and operation, everything is already set, thus, there is no need for you to worry about that. We would help you set up everything. Adding to that, the student base comes with the brand name, thus there is very little effort from your end that is required to market the brand.
The world is prone to such economic shocks, but are you? Think about it, neither the global pandemic nor the coming recession is known to have impacted the education sector. In this case, owning a franchise of an educational institute would be so beneficial, wouldn’t it?
What can be a better deal than this? It is a walking green flag of a deal! I am sure we have at least provoked you to give this opportunity a genuine thought.
For further details and answers to your interest, contact us or visit us at UCMAS. Let’s build on this recession-proof education industry together!