- About Us
- UCMAS Events
- Reading Corner
Must Complete 10 hrs of non-paid training prior to the start of the job
Part-time (xx hours/week, evenings, and weekends)
• Perusing undergraduate college or university program or completed University or college degree.
• Previous teaching experience would be an asset.
• Proven ability to work with and motivate children.
• Ability to learn new pedagogical processes and procedures.
• One personal and one professional reference will be required
• Police Clearance Report may be required for those who do not currently work in professional environment where children are involved
If the above criteria’s is something that you are passionate about, please call us at 905-812-1919 or forward your resume to [email protected]