Teacher Required for UCMAS Center at Heartland, Mississauga
We are a UCMAS Math centre located in the Heartland area, Mississauga. We have trained children in the renowned UCMAS Mental Math Program since the last 15 years. The focus of the program is to establish whole brain development in children aged 5-13 years and to train them to activate their brain power using Mental Math. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child’s needs.
Timings – Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Weekdays 5 PM to 8 PM
Saturdays 10 AM to 2:30 PM
- Develop and submit weekly lesson plans adhering to level-based guidelines one week prior to the class.
- Meet individual needs of the children and provide monthly progress reports for each student.
- Track attendance, mark the classwork within the class, review homework after the class.
- Provide regular feedback to parents and act as a point of communication with them.
- Participate in staff meetings, in-house level orientation sessions, centre events, competitions etc.
- Attend training sessions of all 8 levels and successfully complete all training and trainer expectations.
- Interact with the children to support learning, exploration and play.
- Set expectations appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level.
- Plan and implement activities that develop each child’s self-esteem and social skills.
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Commit to continuing education and adapt to the evolving course design.
Job Requirements – Teacher Qualifications:
- Upbeat and willing to motivate children.
- Should be able to manage a group of 5 to 15 children at a time.
- Should be confident in talking to children and parents.
- Strong ability to organize, problem-solve and multi-task.
- Possess good critical thinking and presentation skills.
- Minimum 6 months experience in teaching.
- Strong English written and communication skills.
- UCMAS Skills not required. Training will be provided to theÂ selectedÂ teachers.
Email your resume to email@example.comÂ